Sunday, May 15, 2011

Selena Gomez very hurt by fans of Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez confessed she felt really hurt by the attitude that take fans of Justin Bieber since confirmed his relationship with the singer. He says the "hate. "

Selena's life has not been easy since he publicly aired his engagement with the pop idol Justin Bieber, even when they come together, feel the hate Selena.

Although rescue when you feel hurt, remember that you have the support of their own fans who follow and support, remembering that feels better.

"I can not lie, it hurt, but I try to remember that I have amazing fans and people who are uncomfortable being a minority. " "I have to wonder, I say these things to your face or if they saw me on the street, people hide behind the Internet because it is a barrier, " the singer told Look magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment