Monday, May 16, 2011

Selena Gomez not Marry Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez has become a surprise and no, not Justin Bieber kissed, but has given an interview where he expressed his body under a top model and your soul like a very sincere girl.

The actress, just 18 years old, occupies the June cover of Teen Vogue, where, under red lips and a complexion which porcelain doll, Selena replied to intimate matters of his life.

"When you have a broken heart you really hate everything just like saying 'do not believe in love, this is ridiculous'.'re not supposed to hurt so much, " said the singer recalling sure some of their ex.

But the most striking words are referring to her boyfriend Justin Bieber: "At this stage of my life I really want to give myself totally in love. "

"I have 18 years. I know I will not marry who I am now and when my heart breaks again, they'll think 'how can I live without this person?" But try to assimilate it and enjoy it while it lasts ", he added, leaving the reader shocked because, in their statements, leaves little doubt about his love affair with the singer of 'Baby'.

In addition to these words, Gomez remembered his followers, those who sometimes use the paparazzi to get information, "But my fans are amazing, they love me and support me. I do everything for them. "

All these statements are accompanied by very summery images of the girl who has landed on the field before the flashes of Teen Vogue as a real top model, wearing shorts, skirts and dresses, her favorite clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment