Thursday, May 5, 2011

Selena Gomez is Not in Love With Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

The star of Disney's 18 years old, Selena Gomez, gave an interview for the June issue of Seventeen magazine, but could have hurt the sentiments of Justin. When asked if she was ever in love, she said she "did not know" and went on to deliver a devastating revelation about her boyfriend. "I think I'm getting older and going deeper into the relationship, perhaps I experience ,"says Selena. "At the moment I do not know exactly whether I have been in love."


As for the Belieber, Selena said: "I see the passion that many girls have, and it's beautiful. I love. It's special." She also spoke about his personal life. "I like to keep certain things for myself, but in the end, I'm 18 years old, and I'll fall in love. I'm leaving people I know and I'm fine with that."

No comments:

Post a Comment