Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Justin Bieber FINALLY gets his award as he takes home a Brit after Grammy snub

After being snubbed by the Grammys, Justin Bieber made no secret of the fact he was 'disappointed'.
But the teen pop sensation finally got his award tonight as he was named best international breakthrough act at the Brit Awards in London.
Will Young and Avril Lavigne presented the gong, voted for by MTV viewers, to the thrilled 16-year-old at the O2 Arena.
And after missing out on best new artist and best pop vocal album at the Grammys just a few days ago, there was no disguising his delight.

The teenage heart-throb, who rose to fame on YouTube, said: 'Thank you. I don't know really what to say, I want to thank all my fans over here.
'You guys are amazing, I love you guys.'
It was a different story on Sunday as he left the U.S. Awards show empty handed.
Yeah. I'm not going to lie,' said when chatshow host Chelsea Handler asked if he was upset about losing.
'People were expecting me to say something else, but I'm disappointed.'



No comments:

Post a Comment