Saturday, March 26, 2011

Justin Bieber Fan Ejected For Throwing Teddy Bear On Stage ‎



A GIRL of 13 was left heartbroken after she was thrown out of a Justin Bieber concert — for tossing a soft TEDDY BEAR on the stage.

Bridie Moulds had been thrilled when she got a front row seat for the Canadian pop sensation's sell-out show in Sheffield, South Yorks, and made the bear for her idol.
But she was dragged sobbing from the arena just five minutes in after security guards accused her of hurling a "missile" at the teen heartthrob on Wednesday.
Distraught Bridie wept yesterday: "I got down on my knees and begged them not to throw me out. I was crying my eyes out and it was awful.
"I've loved Justin Bieber for years and I've been waiting for him to come to England all this time and then this happens. It's ruined my life."

Bridie's mum Michelle queued up at 6am when tickets went on sale in January to ensure her Bieber-obsessed daughter got some.
The youngster, who was there with two friends, said: "I made a teddy with a t-shirt saying, 'We love you Justin, we're your biggest fans in the UK' and a recorded message saying how much we want to meet him. It was so exciting.
"He had only done one song when I threw the teddy up and it hit the top of Justin's leg. Then this big bodyguard pointed at me and ordered me out. I tried to explain it's just a teddy, I would never want to hurt Justin, but he didn't listen.
"It was humiliating. Now it's all over Facebook and everyone at school knows."
Her two young friends were allowed to stay for the rest of the gig.
Bank adviser Michelle, 44, of Treeton, South Yorks, drove to pick Bridie up from the Sheffield Arena after she called her up in tears.
The mum-of-two, who also lives with husband Chris, 49, an alarm engineer, and daughter Lucia, 16, said: "Bridie is absolutely distraught. She had been looking forward to it for so long. How can they do this? It was only a teddy.
"The bodyguards actually wanted to chuck her out on the street - a 13-year-old girl on her own - but eventually the woman from the Sheffield Arena said she could stay with her until I arrived. I'm furious with how she's been treated.
"I told the Arena it was disgusting, but they said she had thrown a missile and Justin Bieber's management said she had to be ejected."
She said the theatre later phoned to offer Bridie a signed picture of her idol — which she called "pathetic".
Last year the singer was hit in the face by a water bottle thrown from the crowd during a gig in Sacramento, California.
No one at the Sheffield Arena was available for comment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment