Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can Selena Gomez Distinguish The Real Justin Bieber From His Wax Figure?


Can Selena Gomez distinguish her rumored boyfriend, Justin Bieber, from his newly unveiled Madame Tussauds wax figure?
We put the Disney darling to the test on Wednesday, presenting her with a picture of the Canadian chart-topper next to his wax likeness – and Selena passed the challenge with flying colors!
“Oh, come on! They did that last year and he’s grown a lot since then,” Selena laughed, while pointing out the “real” Biebs to Access at the Disney Channel upfronts in NYC. “Come on! That was last year they did that. I know my real one.”
Selena has enjoyed massive mainstream success due to the popularity of her Disney Channel show, “The Wizards of Waverly Place,” but the 18-year-old will exit the show after this year. It will mark the end of her era with The Mouse house, and it has left the star with mixed emotions.
“I’m extremely sad that the show’s ending, I’m definitely sad,”. “But I do think it’s time. It’s like high school — you kind of feel like there’s a point where you want to go on to the next chapter, so I’m very excited.”
She added, “And to see what Disney Channel has coming up… I think the fans should be so stoked to see what Disney’s going to come up with because they’ve got some great shows coming.”
Selena also credited much of her success to her loyal and supportive fans.
“I try my best to just be known for my music or my show and that stuff,” she told, of what keeps her on the straight and narrow. “It is hard when people are definitely interested in everything going on but I have such a great family, and I have amazing fans that just kind of keep me grounded and remind me where I started. So, I don’t want to let them down, you know?”

No comments:

Post a Comment